Terms & Conditions
As part of our customer promise we have pledged to give all of our clients a satisfactory service.
We do not offer any treatments to those aged under 16.
We do not offer any treatments that require you to lay down to pregnant women.
We do not work with animal mink fur, all of our lashes are luxury silk / cashmere.
We ask our customers to please arrive on time to appointments. If you are running late please call us.
If you are really late and there isn't enough time to complete the treatment you might be asked to rebook.
We ask all clients who are attending any face treatment appointments to attend their appointments wearing no makeup.
Clients are given detailed Aftercare advice
We do not do not infill other technicians work.
All infills must have 50% of extensions still remaining, if there is any less than this, you will be charged for a full set.
No children allowed due to health and safety reasons.
We do remove other technicians work.
You must come for a patch test if 48 hours before your treatment if your treatment requires one. Check with salon if you're unsure.
We have a zero tolerance policy for any rudeness or violence shown towards our staff.
A 48 Hour notice period is required for any cancellations / reschedules.
If you wish to reschedule, please use the contact us proposing a time thats more suitable for you.
All deposits are non-refundable.
All bookings must be made using the online booking system and all deposit payments must be taken beforehand for the appointment request to be confirmed.
If you wish to get in contact about anything else please feel free to get in touch
Please DO NOT attend your appointment if..
✦ You are displaying symptoms of COVID-19
A high temperature (skin hot to touch on your chest or back)
A new continuous cough
A loss or change to your sense of taste or smell.
✦ If you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
✦ If anyone you’ve been in contact with in the last 2 weeks has Covid-19 symptoms.
✦ If you have returned to the UK within the last 21 days.
Upon arrival, all clients must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer and wear a face mask. We provide facemasks for £1, however you can wear your own..
- Please Attend your appointment alone (no children or plus 1’s allowed in the salon)
- By appointment only (no walk ins) You must book an online appointment.
- Please attend your appointment wearing appropriate PPE & warm/comfortable clothing.
- Temperature checks - All clients will have their temperature checked when they arrive at the salon using a non-contact thermometer. If you’re temperature is 38C or above, you will be asked to cancel or reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- If you do attend the salon and you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms when you arrive or during treatment you will be asked to leave. Your deposit will not be refundable.
M O N D A Y
T U E S D A Y
10am - 7pm
W E D N E S D A Y
10am - 7pm
T H U R S D A Y
10am - 8pm
F R I D A Y
10am - 8pm
S A T U R D A Y
10am - 7pm
S U N D A Y
11am - 6pm
Sugar Cane Salon
5 Old Town
0207 978 1910